SlimLipo is a laser liposuction procedure that is designed to reduce the side effects and recovery time associated with traditional liposuction. The system uses laser technology with a suitable wavelength to liquefy fat and tighten the skin in specific areas of the body. SlimLipo can reduce fat and skin laxity to improve the appearance of the abdomen, hips, thighs, flanks, buttocks, arms, neck and chin. Because the procedure is less invasive than standard liposuction surgery it translates into less pain and offers excellent results for patients.
Patients are increasingly informed about the benefits of advanced, minimally invasive procedures such as laser liposuction.
We have enhanced traditional liposuction with SlimLipo, our body contouring laser that uses optimal wavelengths to selectively treat problem areas of fat.
- Elimination of excess fat in localized anatomical areas (buttocks, cartridge cases, inner thighs, knees, ankles, arms, abdomen, neck and jowls).
- Removal of fat and treatment of difficult contraction skin, such as the abdomen after pregnancy.
- Retouching of previous traditional liposuctions whose results are not satisfactory.
Advantages of laser liposuction:
SlimLipo offers a laser-based enhancement over traditional liposuction.
You will benefit from smaller incisions, less blood loss and less bruising, all of which result in a faster recovery and you may also notice an improvement in the skin.
The main advantages provided by Lipolaser are the most natural aesthetic results, with an adaptation of the skin to the new silhouette much better than with the conventional liposculpture technique. The Dual Aspire 925/975 Laser provides fat dissolution and skin contraction in a unique procedure. In addition, the skin retraction effect prevents sagging and facilitates the homogeneous adaptation of the skin to the new contour, the laser prevents bruising and, therefore, the recovery is much shorter and lighter.
Additional advantages of laser liposuction.
Lipolaser offers additional advantages over the conventional method:
- Fast recovery.
- Reduction of side effects, such as bruising and inflammation.
- Compatible with lipotransfer for volume corrections.
- It allows to correct difficult areas not accessible to the conventional technique: twins, anterior face of knees, bra rolls, upper portion of the stomach or areas of intense flaccidity.
How does SlimLipo work the contour of the body?
Laser liposuction with SlimLipo effectively treats areas of the body where there is unwanted fat, such as the abdomen, arms, flanks, thighs, neck and axillary fat.
The SlimLipo laser uses dual wavelengths of 924 nm and 975 nm to selectively target fat with fewer side effects and better results.
Selective photothermolysis releases lipids contained in adipose tissue to facilitate aspiration. The result is less tissue trauma, significant fat removal, and controlled tissue heating through laser-assisted lipolysis.